Common Council meets the second Tuesday of each month at 7 pm.
Committees meet on an as need basis.
Upcoming agendas for City Meetings are as follows:
Common Council Agenda – May 11, 2021 @ 7pm
Reorganizational Common Council Agenda – April 20, 2021 @ 7pm
2021 OPEN BOOK AND BOARD OF REVIEW NOTICE – Open Book: April 20 / BOR: May 6
Utility Commission for the Oconto Falls Water & Light meets the third Monday of each month at 6 PM. Upcoming agendas can be found on the Utility Commission website:
- Meetings are held in Council Chambers at the City Municipal Building located at 500 N. Chestnut Avenue, Oconto Falls, WI.
- At least 24 hours prior, public notice will be given of all meetings. Unless good cause why a 24-hour notice is impossible or impractical (an emergency); a shorter notice will be given but in no case will a notice be provided less than 2 hours before a meeting. Agendas are forwarded to newspapers and any news media who have requested the same – agendas are posted at City Hall, Oconto Falls Community Library, and on the City website at www.cityofocontofalls.com
- Any person wishing to attend a meeting who requires special accommodations because of a disability should contact the city clerk’s office at 920-846-4505 with adequate notice so appropriate accommodations can be made.
- Please remember to silence cell phones when attending a meeting.
- Agendas are subject to change up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL CITY MEETINGS